- Be clear about the intent, purpose and goals of your content (use samples).
- Make sure you are on the same page about your needs (i.e. services requested)
- Give your ghostwriter all the tools/resources they need to do the job well.
- Schedule services in advance. Ghostwriters can have several clients at one time; make sure you give them enough time to complete your task.
- Make sure your order matches the level of frequency your followers are accustomed to (i.e. purchase 5 articles if you post 5 times a week).
And lastly, here is a bonus tip, communicate effectively and give feedback! Good communication determines the outcome of your service. A true professional knows that you are entrusting them with your “baby” (i.e. your business or blog) and they will be certain to take the job seriously. Therefore, don’t be afraid to take a break. Taking a vacation will allow you to return to your business refreshed and ready to meet your goals.